Calendar & Dining Guide
Ongoing and Monthly Events in and Around PARIS! TN
- Come play inside – The Paris Civic Center has an indoor pool, track, weights and fitness machines. Pay by the visit or become a member. Located on Volunteer Drive, call 731-644-2517 for more information.
- Get Artsy – Learn to sing, paint, play an instrument, create pottery, and more at Paris Academy for the Arts. Visit schoolforarts.org for more information.
- Latest Films – Enjoy the latest movie releases on six screens at the Parisian Theatre on Jim Adams Drive. Info line is 731-642-7171.
- Your good health is important – Henry County Medical Center offers FREE monthly seminars/screenings including Cardiac Rehab Nutrition, Shopping Smart, Joint Replacement, Chronic Disease Management, Childbirth, Medicare and more. Participants must pre-register at 731-644-3463 or www.hcmc-tn.org.
- Need a good book to read? – Head over to the W.G. Rhea Public Library. You can find something to read, check out a DVD, or find something cool for the kiddos to do. Get ready for the Summer Reading Program! For more information, call 731-642-1702.
- Let’s go fishin’– There’s lots of fishing tournaments coming up at Paris Landing Marina! So grab a pole and head out to beautiful Kentucky Lake. For more information, call 731-641-4474.
- March 17 – Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Wear your green today.
- March 18 & 19 – HCHS Theatre students present Little Women at 7 pm in the Little Theatre at the high school. Tickets at the door and online at www.our.show/hchslittlewomen .
- March 19 – Athena Delphian Bazaar in the Enoch building at Henry County Fairgrounds. Presale ticket holders start at 8 am. General public at 9 am until its all sold. For more information, call The Iron Place at 731-644-7500.
- March 22 – Join the party at Perrylodgic Brewing where they’ll be playing Trivia at 6:30 pm. Food, fun and prizes! For more information, call 731-642-3955.
- March 22 – Eiffel Tower Pickleball Courts will have a ribbon cutting at 5 pm. There will be a “How to play pickleball” clinic as well with paddles, balls, and instructors on hand.
- March 29 – April 9 – The University of Tennessee at Martin, Dept. of Visual and Theatre Arts, presents Cinematic Saviors, Senior Thesis Exhibition by Knox Brewer. Fine Arts Building Gallery. Opening Reception March 29 from 5-6:30 pm. Free and open to the public. Masks and social distancing required.
- April 7 – Lie down, give blood, eat a snack, save a life. Lifeline Bloodmobile is at First United Methodist Church from Noon to 6 pm.
- April 7 – Community Health Screening at Henry County Farm Bureau from 8:30-10:30 am. HCMC staff members will provide free blood pressure checks, blood sugar check and more. For more information, call 731-644-8269.
- April 9-20 – Paris Henry County Arts Council presents the 36th Annual Artist Showcase at W.G. Rhea Library. Admission is free. For information, call 731-642-3955.
- April 10 – Palm Sunday
- April 11-15 – Holy Week Services are held each day at noon at a local church. Brief services are followed by a light lunch. For more information, call 731-642-8445 or 731-642-5074.
- April 15 – Good Friday!
- April 16 – The 6th Annual “Light Up The Night For Easton” 1 mile glow walk and sky lantern release presented by Easton’s Angels. Events kick off at 5 pm at the Fairgrounds. Come dressed in your best glow attire and enjoy the food and fun. For more information, check out Easton’s Angels on Facebook.
- April 17 – Happy Easter! He is risen!
- April 17 – Easter Sunrise Service is on the front steps of First United Methodist Church; breakfast, contemporary and traditional services follow
throughout the morning. Call 731-642-4764.
- April 23 – Carl Perkins Center Cast-N-Blast Fishing/Hunting Event at the Paris Landing State Park Marina. For more information, call 731-642-8455.
- April 23-30 – World’s Biggest Fish Fry events. See schedule on the inside back cover! Don’t forget to hug those hard-working Jaycees!
- April 23 – The World’s Biggest Fish Fry 5K Hushpuppy Dash is at 8 am at Henry County Fairgrounds. Register at 7 am; entry fee $20 or $15 if preregistered. Call 731-644-1143. Complete Calendar of Events is on the inside back cover of magazine.
- April 23 – The Henry County Fairgrounds is a happenin’ place! Head on out for the Demolition Derby at 7 pm.
- April 24-May 20 – Paris Henry County Arts Council is presenting “Captured Moments” 30th Annual Photo Showcase at W.G.
Rhea Library. Admission is free. Call 731-642-3955 for more information.
- April 27 – Thank you! It’s Administrative Professional’s Day April 27 – Fish, fish and more fish! The all-you-can-eat FISH TENT OPENS at the Henry County Fairgrounds from 5-9 pm. Adults eat for $12 and children 6-12 years old eat for $8. After you eat, head over and check out the carnival!
- April 29-30 – Rodeo, Bulls & Barrels are at the Henry County Fairgrounds each night at 7:30 pm.
- April 29 – No School! PSSD and Henry County Schools are closed to celebrate the World’s Biggest Fish Fry. Parade starts at 10 am.
- April 30 – Small Fry Parade at 10 am in beautiful downtown Paris, followed immediately by the Bill Williams Catfish Races at 10:30 am on the courthouse lawn.
- May 2-6 – Don’t forget to thank a teacher during Teacher Appreciation Week.
- May 5 – Help save a life today! Stop by First United Methodist Church and visit the Lifeline Bloodmobile from Noon to 6 pm.
- May 5 – National Day of Prayer
- May 5 – Cinco de Mayo!
- May 8 – Remember your Mom! It’s Mother’s Day.
- May 13 – Henry County High School graduation. Congratulations grads! For more information, call 731-642-5232.
- May 20 – Summer break is here! It’s the last day of school for the PSSD kids and everyone in the Henry County School System.
- May 30 – Remember our veterans on Memorial Day! Be sure and attend the various scheduled events for our heroes around town. For more information, call 731-642-3431.
- June 1 – PARIS! In the Summer is out! Visit MyParisMagazine.com for distribution locations.
There’s no shortage of delicious local dining in our area Please peruse our restaurant guide and drop in for a meal. *Beer and/or other alcohol available. Check with your restaurant about indoor dining restrictions during the COVID outbreak.
- ACE’S RESTAURANT * 1516 E. Wood Street, 731-644-0558
- ANN & DAVE’S 2613 East Wood Street, 731-641-1334
- B & D’S * 125 Cypress Road, Buchanan, 731-232-8300
- BLUES LANDING RESTAURANT* 130 Tate Drive, Buchanan, 731-407-4926
- DAIRY DELIGHT 1324 E. Wood Street, 731-642-1795
- EL VALLARTA MEXICAN RESTAURANT * 1113 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-642-3626
- EL VAQUERO MEXICAN RESTAURANT * 600 Spruce Street, 731-641-0404
- EAGLE’S NEST MARINA * (Seasonal) 500 Eagle Nest Road, Buchanan, 731-642-6192
- FOURMANS 3615 Hwy. 79 N, 731-407-7191
- 4-WAY GRILL 6121 E. Antioch Road, Springville, 731-641-0100
- GOLDEN DRAGON CHINESE RESTAURANT 114 W. Washington Street, 731-644-3288
- HONG KONG CHINESE RESTAURANT * 1021 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-644-1810
- HUDDLE HOUSE 1502 E. Wood Street, 731-644-1515
- KENNY’S MEAT MARKET Highway 79 South, 731-644-1123
- LL’S BAR & GRILL* 334 E. Washington Street, 731-644-1888
- LAIRD’S BBQ 77 W. Main Street, Puryear, 731-247-3060
- MARKER 66 MARINA & GRILLE * 41 Marina Drive, Buchanan, 731-641-4474
- MEO MIO’S SPORTSMAN GRILL * 14275 Hwy. 79N, Buchanan, 731-924-5060
- MISO JAPANESE RESTAURANT* 915 Mineral Wells Ave. 731-704-6030 / 731-407-6029
- MOUSTOS PASTA-GRILL* 1305 E. Wood Street, 731-407-9155
- OAK TREE GRILL (Seasonal) 785 Buchanan Resort Road, Springville, 731-642-2828
- OISHII JAPANESE HIBACHI STEAKHOUSE * 1055 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-642-7778
- THE OLIVE PIT * 905 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-642-5030
- PERRY LODGIC BREWING CO.* 3465 Hwy. 79 N, 731-407-7100
- PERRY’S BBQ AND CATERING 1055 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-407-9040
- PRATER’S TATERS 1055 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-642-7224
- SOUTHSIDE CAFE 1875 Highway 69 S, 731-407-4694
- SPANKY’S COUNTRY KITCHEN 9505 Hwy 641N, Puryear, 731-247-5527
- STEAK ’N SHAKE 1036 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-407-7341
- SWEET JORDAN’S 849 Volunteer Drive, Suite 123, 731-642-0161
- TAKE ME BACK CAFE 302 W. Wood Street, 731-642-1952
- THE BREAKERS MARINA & GRILL * (Seasonal) 526 Shamrock Road, Buchanan, 731-232-8299
- THE FRESH MARKET RESTAURANT * 2255 E. Wood Street, 731-644-1900
- THE ROAMING BEET BOX 206 B Tyson Avenue, 731-407-9012
- T-N-T PIZZA 14244 Hwy. 79 N., Buchanan, 731-642-2246
- THE FAMILY TABLE 9 Dogwood Street, Henry, 731-243-5117
- TOM’S PIZZA & STEAK HOUSE * 2501 E. Wood Street, 731-642-8842
- TROLINGER’S BBQ 2305 E. Wood Street, 731-642-8667
- UNCLE BILLY’S DOWNTOWN EATERY 200 S Market Street, 731-407-9277
- WESTSIDE MARKET & RESTAURANT 45 Hwy 69, 731-642-7796
- WOODY’S HAND-TOSSED PIZZA * 849 Volunteer Drive, Suite 10, 731-641-2222
- YODER’S COUNTRY STORE 75 Anderson Rd, (731) 644-7535
230B Tyson Ave, Suite 134
Paris, TN 38242
Find out what PARIS! magazine can do for you.