Ongoing and Monthly Events in and Around PARIS! TN
- VISIT WITH SANTA– Stop by and let Santa entertain your wee little guests at his gin-gerbread house in downtown Paris on the square November 26-December 19 on Saturdays from 10am-2pm and Sundays from 2-4pm.
- PLAY INSIDE– The Paris Civic Center has an indoor pool, track, weights, and fitness machines. Pay by the visit or become a member. Located on Volunteer Drive. For more infor-mation, call 731-644-2517.
- LEARN ABOUT YOUR HEALTH– Henry County Medical Center off ers monthly seminars including Chronic Dis-ease Management Screenings, Childbirth Education, and many more. All are free but you must pre-register by calling 731-644-3463.
- QUOTA CLUB ANNUAL PECAN SALE – Beginning the first weekend of November, these delicious pecans are up for grabs! $12 for the 1 ib. bag and $10 for the specialty pe-cans such as dark chocolate, milk chocolate, cinnamon and glazed. Stop by Commercial Bank, First Bank, Security Bank or Paris Family Chiropractic to purchase them. For more infor-mation, call Dr. Elizabeth Craig at 731-642-3761.
- POPCORN ANYONE?– It’s holiday movie time! Enjoy a night out at the Parisian The-atre with nightly shows on six screens and matinees on Saturday and Sunday. For more information and movie sched-ules, call 731-642-7171.
- NOVEMBER 4– Carl Perkins Center Pancake Day, the delicious yearly tradition, will be at First Baptist Church, 7:30am-6pm with all-you-can-eat yummy pancakes and sausage. Pre-Sale tickets are $8 and $10 at the door. Call 731-642-8455.
- NOVEMBER 4 – Lifeline Blood Mobile is open from Noon-6pm at First United Methodist Church. Call 1-800-924-6572, extension 310, for more information.
- NOVEMBER 5, 6 & 7–It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in festive Downtown Paris! Candlelight Open Houses are Friday-Saturday, 6-8pm, and Sunday from 1-5pm. Call 731-64234 or log onto www.VisitDown-townParis.com for more information.
- NOVEMBER 7– First Baptist Church is hosting a Family Fall Festivalfrom 3-5pm at Dunagan Farms. Everyone is welcome. Call 731-642-5074 for more details.
- NOVEMBER 10 & 11– The Henry County FCE Club presents Home-maker’s Holiday in the Enoch Building at the Fairgrounds from 3-6pm on the 10th and 10am-1pm the 11th. On Saturday, be sure to come hungry; they’re serving soup and sandwiches. Lots of goodies to buy! For more information, contact Michele Atkins at 731-642-2941.
- NOVEMBER 11 – Veterans Day.Thank a Veteran and remember those who fought for our freedom. Be sure to watch for local celebra-tions around town.
- NOVEMBER 13 – The Ultimate Oldies Rock and Roll Show will be at the KPAC with a blast from the past performing all your favorites from the 50’s and 60’s. Starts at 7 pm. For ticket information, call 731-644-2517.
- NOVEMBER 13 & 14 – Stop by the Christmas In Paris ShoppingEx-travaganza at the Paris Convention Center and get a jump on holiday gifts! Saturday 9am-5 pm; Sunday 12-4pm. Admission is free! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or find them on Facebook for more information.
- NOVEMBER 15-22 – Operation Christmas Child Collection Weekat First Baptist Church. Kick off the holiday season by giving back. For more information contact Pam Moultrie at 731-642-7893 or call Scott at731-642-5074.
- NOVEMBER 24-26 – Thanksgiving break for city and county schools.
- NOVEMBER 25 – Thanksgiving Day- Spend time with loved ones as you celebrate all that we have to be thankful for.
- NOVEMBER 26-DECEMBER 18– Festival of Trees will be on the square in Downtown Paris! Located at The Old 5 & 10 Event Center at 110 W. Washington Street, it will be open Monday-Friday, 11am-4pm; Saturdays, 10am-2pm; Sundays, 1-4pm. Call 731-642-3431 for more information.
- NOVEMBER 26 – Head todown-town beautiful Paris for the North Pole Family Fun Day from 10am-2pm. Enjoy Santa, Rudolph and the Elves rolling in on a fire truck, craft booths and more. For information, log onto www.VisitDowntownParis.com or call 731-642-3431.
- NOVEMBER 27 – Head out to the Paris Convention Center for the Tinsel TownShopping Expo from 9am-5pm. There’ll be shopping galore with music, door prizes, food trucks, and photos with Santa! call Keisha Norwood at 731-223-9761 for more information.
- NOVEMBER 28 – Join the folks at Paris First United Methodist Church for the First Sunday of Advent and the traditional “Hanging of the Greens” at 8:30am and 11am. For more information, call 642-4764.
- DECEMBER 1 – Stop by and see the folks at W. G. Rhea Library and pick up your own gingerbread house kit starting today. For more information, call 731-642-1702.
- DECEMBER 2 – Take time out of your busy schedule to give back. Visit the Lifeline Blood Mobile at First United Methodist Church, Noon-6pm.
- DECEMBER 3-5 – Live Nativity at New Harmony Baptist Church from 6-8pm each night. Remember the reason for the season and start it off right with a beautiful drive through this community treasure. For more information, call 731-593-5276.
- DECEMBER 4 – Inman Middle School PAC is hosting the 6th Annual Mistletoe Market in the Inman gym with over 25 booths with local small businesses and crafters from 10am-4pm. This would be a great place to do some early Christmas shopping and find those one-of-a kind gifts. For more information, call 731-642-8131.
- DECEMBER 4 – The folks at County Line Roofing are hosting the first Pictures with Santa event. Located in their off ice at 60 Fairgrounds Road, Suite B, you can join them for free family photos with Santa. They’re also giving out surprise bags for the kiddos, candy and cookies, hot chocolate and coff ee. Event starts off at 10am. For more information, call 731-227-4527.
- DECEMBER 4 – Give yourself a little soul for Christmas and head out to KPAC for A Temptations Christmas starting at 7pm. General admission tickets are $27. For more information, call 731-644-2517.
- DECEMBER 5 – Get out and enjoy the 53rd Annual Arts Council Christmas Concert at the Krider Performing Arts Center at 3pm. Admission is free and will feature many local talents. Call 731-644-2517 for more information.
- DECEMBER 11 – Get in the holiday spirit by listening to the elite group of singers from HCHS in Christmas with the Madrigals. Starts at 7pm at the KPAC. For more information, call 731-644-2517.
- DECEMBER 11 – For fun galore, check out the Downtown ChristmasFestival, 3-5pm, and the Holly Jolly Electric Parade at 5 pm. Awards include Clark Griswold, Golf Cart, Cutest Critter, and Best Decorated. Go to VisitDowntownParis. com for details and entry information or call 731-642-3431.
- DECEMBER 12 – Paris First United Methodist Church Chancel Choir and Bell Ringers will perform their Christmas Cantata at the 11am service in the church sanctuary. All are welcome. Call 731-642-4764 for details.
- DECEMBER 12 – The Paris-Henry County Community Band, under the direction of Mike Holden, will perform their Christmas Concert at 3pm at the Krider. For more information, call 731-644-2517.
- DECEMBER 13 – Parisian Theatre is hosting an evening out with a free showing of a popular Christmas movie. Yes, it’s free to get in! For more information, watch their Facebook page or call 731-642-1696.
- DECEMBER 16- Support the youth of Henry County as the KPAC Young Artists HarmoniX acapella group and the 3-5 grade group, Upstream Vocals, present their Christmas Concert at the KPAC at 7pm. Call 731-644-2517 for more info.
- DECEMBER 18 – Don’t have a blue Christmas! Get out to the KPAC for “Christmas With The King” with Travis LeDoyt, the world’s best young Elvis impersonator, at 7pm. Tickets are $27. For more information, call 731-644-2517.
- DECEMBER 19 – First Baptist Church’s Candlelight Communion Service in the sanctuary at 6 pm. Everyone is welcome. For more information, call 731-642-5074.
- DECEMBER 20- January 4 – It’s Winter Break for all schools. Joyeux Noel!
- DECEMBER 21 – Paris First United Methodist Church is observing a Longest Night/Blue Christmas Service at 12pm. This is for anyone who has suff ered the loss of a loved one, a job, relationship, security, health or other loss. For more information, call 731-642-4764.
- DECEMBER 24 – Christmas Eve Services are held at many area churches. Programs include carols, special music, Christmas messages, and communion. Call churches for information.
- DECEMBER 25 – Have a blessed Merry Christmas!
- JANUARY 1 – HAPPY NEW YEAR! Time to make those resolutions for 2022 and a good place to start off right is at the Paris Landing State Park First Day Hike. See article on page 20.
There’s no shortage of delicious local dining in our area Please peruse our restaurant guide and drop in for a meal. *Beer and/or other alcohol available. Check with your restaurant about indoor dining restrictions during the COVID outbreak.
- ACE’S RESTAURANT * 1516 E. Wood Street, 731-644-0558
- ANN & DAVE’S 2613 East Wood Street, 731-641-1334
- B & D’S * 125 Cypress Road, Buchanan, 731-232-8300
- BLUES LANDING RESTAURANT* 130 Tate Drive, Buchanan, 731-407-4926
- DAIRY DELIGHT 1324 E. Wood Street, 731-642-1795
- EL VALLARTA MEXICAN RESTAURANT * 1113 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-642-3626
- EL VAQUERO MEXICAN RESTAURANT * 600 Spruce Street, 731-641-0404
- EAGLE’S NEST MARINA * (Seasonal) 500 Eagle Nest Road, Buchanan, 731-642-6192
- FOURMANS 3615 Hwy. 79 N, 731-407-7191
- 4-WAY GRILL 6121 E. Antioch Road, Springville, 731-641-0100
- GOLDEN DRAGON CHINESE RESTAURANT 114 W. Washington Street, 731-644-3288
- HONG KONG CHINESE RESTAURANT * 1021 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-644-1810
- HUDDLE HOUSE 1502 E. Wood Street, 731-644-1515
- KENNY’S MEAT MARKET Highway 79 South, 731-644-1123
- LL’S BAR & GRILL* 334 E. Washington Street, 731-644-1888
- LAIRD’S BBQ 77 W. Main Street, Puryear, 731-247-3060
- MARKER 66 MARINA & GRILLE * 41 Marina Drive, Buchanan, 731-641-4474
- MEO MIO’S SPORTSMAN GRILL * 14275 Hwy. 79N, Buchanan, 731-924-5060
- MISO JAPANESE RESTAURANT* 915 Mineral Wells Ave. 731-704-6030 / 731-407-6029
- MOUSTOS PASTA-GRILL* 1305 E. Wood Street, 731-407-9155
- OAK TREE GRILL (Seasonal) 785 Buchanan Resort Road, Springville, 731-642-2828
- OISHII JAPANESE HIBACHI STEAKHOUSE * 1055 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-642-7778
- THE OLIVE PIT * 905 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-642-5030
- PERRY LODGIC BREWING CO.* 3465 Hwy. 79 N, 731-407-7100
- PERRY’S BBQ AND CATERING 1055 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-407-9040
- PRATER’S TATERS 1055 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-642-7224
- SOUTHSIDE CAFE 1875 Highway 69 S, 731-407-4694
- SPANKY’S COUNTRY KITCHEN 9505 Hwy 641N, Puryear, 731-247-5527
- STEAK ’N SHAKE 1036 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-407-7341
- SWEET JORDAN’S 849 Volunteer Drive, Suite 123, 731-642-0161
- TAKE ME BACK CAFE 302 W. Wood Street, 731-642-1952
- THE BREAKERS MARINA & GRILL * (Seasonal) 526 Shamrock Road, Buchanan, 731-232-8299
- THE FRESH MARKET RESTAURANT * 2255 E. Wood Street, 731-644-1900
- THE ROAMING BEET BOX 206 B Tyson Avenue, 731-407-9012
- T-N-T PIZZA 14244 Hwy. 79 N., Buchanan, 731-642-2246
- THE FAMILY TABLE 9 Dogwood Street, Henry, 731-243-5117
- TOM’S PIZZA & STEAK HOUSE * 2501 E. Wood Street, 731-642-8842
- TROLINGER’S BBQ 2305 E. Wood Street, 731-642-8667
- UNCLE BILLY’S DOWNTOWN EATERY 200 S Market Street, 731-407-9277
- WESTSIDE MARKET & RESTAURANT 45 Hwy 69, 731-642-7796
- WOODY’S HAND-TOSSED PIZZA * 849 Volunteer Drive, Suite 10, 731-641-2222
- YODER’S COUNTRY STORE 75 Anderson Rd, (731) 644-7535
230B Tyson Ave, Suite 134
Paris, TN 38242
Find out what PARIS! magazine can do for you.