Ongoing and Monthly Events in and Around PARIS! TN
ONGOING AUTUMN ENTERTAINMENT & CLASSES
- GO TEAMS! – Support the PSSD’s and Henry County School System’s talented sports teams. Call individual schools for up-to-date schedules.
- Don’t forget Saturday mornings are “kicking” with sports too! Paris Soccer at McNeil Park (731-333-9464).
- COME PLAY INSIDE – The Paris Civic Center has an indoor pool, track, weights, and fitness machines. Pay by the visit or become a member. Located on Volunteer Drive. Call 731- 644-2517.
- LEARN ABOUT HEALTH – Henry County Medical Center offers monthly seminars including Chronic Disease Management Screenings, Childbirth Education and many more. All are free but you must pre-register by calling 731-644-3463.
- POPCORN ANYONE? – Enjoy a new movie at the Parisian Theatre with nightly shows on six screens and matinees also on Saturday and Sunday. For more information and movie schedules call 731-642-7171.
- AUGUST 17 – Free blood pressure checks at the Henry County Office on Aging. Join Tina Umstead and she’ll discuss individual results with you for free. For more information call 731- 644-8215.
- AUGUST 20 – Show your BIG RED PRIDE at the first home football game of the season at Henry County High School. HCHS vs. Summit at 7 pm. For more information call 731-642-9733.
- AUGUST 20 – The Heritage Center invites you to Lunch & Learn with the Judge. This will start at Noon with a presentation during lunch followed by a Q & A during dessert. Suggested donation is $20 with all proceeds going to help with cost of recent repairs at the Heritage Center. Reservations required. For more information call 731-642-1030.
- AUGUST 21 – It’s National Honeybee Day! Join Ranger Lowry outside the Pro-Shop at the Paris Landing Golf Course and learn all about the roles of local honeybees and take home a fine honey sample from the park’s own bees. It’s free from 10 am – Noon. For more information call 731-641-4465.
- AUGUST 21 – Ready to laugh? Join “The Funniest Man in America” James Gregory at the Krider Performing Arts Center at 7:30 pm. Tickets are on sale for $43-$48. For more information call 731-644-2517.
- SEPTEMBER 2 – Give Blood and Save a Life! Lifeline Blood Mobile will visit First United Methodist Church from Noon until 6 pm. For more information call 1-800-924-6572 extension 310.
- SEPTEMBER 3 – It’s Noon on the Square, 11:30 am – 1 pm, sponsored by Commercial Bank. Concessions available. So bring a lawn chair and a friend to beautiful downtown Paris. For more information call 731-642-3341.
- SEPTEMBER 6 – LABOR DAY! Hats off to our country’s workforce. No school for PSSD or Henry County School System.
- SEPTEMBER 10 – Enjoy a little music at Noon on the Square, 11:30 am – 1 pm sponsored by Commercial Bank. Bring a lawn chair and enjoy this autumn tradition. Call 731-642-3341 for more informaton.
- SEPTEMBER 11 – Join Brian Mabry at KPAC as he performs, Wild Horses – A Garth Tribute at 7 pm. Considered one of the best Garth Brooks tribute artists, tickets are just $27. For more information visit www.gbtribute.com or call 731-644-2517.
- SEPTEMBER 11 & 12 – Looking for fun this weekend? Head to the Paris Landing State Park for the Paris Lakeway Kiwanis Club Arts and Crafts Festival from 10 am – 5 pm each day.
- SEPTEMBER 12 – Grandparent’s Day. Hug your Nanny or Papaw!
- SEPTEMBER 17 – Noon on the Square from 11:30 am -1 pm, sponsored by Commercial Bank. Bring a lawn chair and a camera. For more information call 731-642-3341.
- SEPTEMBER 24 – Come on out one last time for Noon on the Square from 11:30 am -1 pm on the courthouse lawn, sponsored by Commercial Bank. Concessions available. For more information call 731-642-3341.
- SEPTEMBER 25 – Head to downtown Paris where it’s all happening! The Ice Cream Social + Antique Car & Tractor Show will be there with plenty of homemade ice cream to cool you down and lots of pretty rides to check out. For more information call 731-642-3431.
- SEPTEMBER 25 – Arts ‘Round the Square is downtown from 9 am- 4 pm. This event will fill the lawn with artists creating and selling their pottery, woodcarvings, jewelry, mixed media, fiber art, photographs, sculptures and canvas art. For more information log on to www.VisitDowntownParis.com.
- SEPTEMBER 25 – Hope Center Ministries host the Gala 2021 at 6 pm at the Henry County Fairgrounds. Join them for a night of delicious food, fellowship and fundraising. All proceeds benefit the Hope Center Ministries, a Christ-centered Recovery Program. For more information call 731-924-3784.
- OCTOBER 1 & 2 – Looking for something to do? Head over to the 31st Annual Hazel Day Celebration. Starts at Noon on the 1st with live music, vendors, a parade, petting zoo, photo contest and sales galore at the local shops. For more information go to http://hazelcelebration.wixsite.com/hazel.
- OCTOBER 2 – It’s Oktoberfest at the Henry County Fairgrounds! Don’t miss the booths, games, face painting, funnel cakes, silent auction, petting zoo, bake sale, homestyle German meal, authentic Mexican meals and much more. 11 am- 7 pm. Brought to you by Holy Cross Catholic Church. For information call 731-642-4681.
- OCTOBER 7 – Lifeline Blood Mobile is open from 12-6 pm at First United Methodist Church. Call Tammy Hurst at 1-800-924-6572 extension 310 for more information.
- OCTOBER 7 – Community Health Screening by HCMC at Farm Bureau from 8:30 – 10:30 am. For more information call 731-644-8269.
- OCTOBER 9 – Hungry? Make your way to the Blues, Brews & BBQ at the Henry County Fairgrounds! You’ll find food, fun, beer and music. For more information contact 731-642-3431.
- OCTOBER 11-15 – Take a break! It’s Fall Break for kids in the Henry County School System and the PSSD. For more information call 731-642-9733 or 731-642-9322, respectively.
- OCTOBER 28 – Looking for some star powered fun? Join The Edwards Twins, 2 Brothers – 100 Stars at KPAC, 7 pm. This show is Las Vegas’s #1 Impersona on Show with performances as Cher, Elton, Dolly and many more. Tickets start at $27. For more information call 731-644-2517.
- OCTOBER 31 – Boo! Watch out for those wee little ghosts and goblins on your way home from work…it’s HALLOWEEN!
230B Tyson Ave, Suite 134
Paris, TN 38242
Find out what PARIS! magazine can do for you.