Ongoing and Monthly Events in and Around PARIS! TN
- Eat fresh, eat local! Delicious, seasonal produce is waiting for you at the Henry County Farmer’s Market at the Fairgrounds. Call 731-642-1833 for hours and information.
- Learn about your health – Henry County Medical Center offers FREE monthly seminars/ screenings: Cardiac Rehab, Nutrition, Shopping Smart, Joint Replacement, Chronic Disease Management, Childbirth, Medicare and more. Classes are free but you must pre-register at 731-644-3463 or www.hcmc-tn.org.
- Too much sun? Come play inside at the Paris Civic Center’s indoor pool, track, weights and fitness room. Pay by the visit or become a member. Located on Volunteer Drive. Call 731-644-2517.
- Find your inner artist at Paris Academy for the Arts. For a schedule of singing, instrumental, pottery and other classes, visit www.schoolforarts.org or call 731-642-3411.
- Swim beneath the Eiff el Tower at Eiffel Tower Park swimming pool and enjoy the new slides. Open daily 10am-6pm, Sundays 1-6pm. For more information, call 731-644-2517.
- Looking for something new around here? Check out Stewart’s Barnyard Miniature Golf located at 2281 Jones Bend Road. Call 731-363-4265 for hours and information.
- Enjoy a summer blockbuster at the Parisian Theatre with nightly showings and daily matinees on all six screens during the summer. For movie schedule and times call the information line at 731-642-7171.
- JUNE 1 – It’s the first free concert of the summer as we kick off Tuesdays in the Park at Eiffel Tower Park. Johnny Mac will be there from 7-9 pm to get things started! Food trucks too, so bring a blanket and enjoy a night under the stars. For more information, call 731-644-2517.
- JUNE 3 – Cheeseburger at the Breakers Marina from 6-10 pm. Need a break from all the fun in the sun? Cool down at this annual event that benefi ts the Henry County Carl Perkins Center. Entertainment by Randall French. Tickets $10. For more information, contact 731-642-8455.
- JUNE 3 – Summer means blood shortages. Give from noon until 6 pm when Lifeline Bloodmobile visits First United Methodist Church in downtown Paris. For information, call 1-800-924-6572.
- JUNE 12 – Head over to KPAC for a night of rock & roll with the World’s Best Young Elvis, Travis LeDoyt at 7 pm. All tickets $27. For more information, call 731-644-2517.
- JUNE 14 – Flag Day! Honor our flag and its meaning for the USA.
- JUNE 15 – Head over to the Eiffel Tower Park for Bluegrass in the Park featuring Danny Conger, Ervin Dutton, Jeremiah Cole and Mark McWherter at 7 pm. It’s FREE! For more information, call 731-644-2517.
- JUNE 17 – 20 – Tennessee River Jam Music Festival will be in full swing with multiple artists singing throughout Henry County and the Lake area. For more information, call 731-642-3431.
- JUNE 20 – Father’s Day! Remember the fun times with your Dad and celebrate him.
- JUNE 21 – First official day of summer!
- JUNE 24 – Join Ranger Jeff Utley at the new Nature Center for Fishing 101 at Paris Landing State Park where you’ll discuss the many fishing opportunities on KY Lake and learn to tie a few fishing knots from 5:30-6:30 pm. For more information, contact Ranger Utley at 731-641-4465.
- JUNE 25 – 26 – KPAC Young Artists present “The Aristocats KIDS” at 7 pm on Friday and 3 pm on Saturday. Performers are ages 5-10. Call Rhonda Stanton at 731-644-2517 for more information.
- JUNE 29 – Nothing to do? Grab a lawn chair and head over to the Eiffel Tower Park and enjoy a night under the stars with a free concert from Rockin’ Randall French from 7-9 pm. For more information, call 731-644-2517.
- JULY – Enjoy Paris Landing State Park Fishing Tournaments. Many tournaments are scheduled during the summer. For more information on dates, times and weigh-ins, call 731-641-4465.
- JULY 2 – 3 – Join Cody Nance for the PBR Rodeo in Paris at the Fairgrounds. For more information call, 731-642-3431.
- JULY 4 – Celebrate our Independence! Fly that red, white, and blue with PRIDE.
- JULY 4 – Water, live entertainment, picnicking and possibly fireworks await you and your family at Paris Landing State Park. Enjoy from land or water. For more information, call 641-4465.
- JULY 4 – Freedom Festival 2021 in Downtown Cottage Grove’s Cardinal Park. Sponsored by Cottage Grove Volunteer Fire Department. Watch the P-I for schedule, including parade, music and food. For information, call 731-782-3657, 731-642-8270, or 731-782-3559.
- JULY 13 – Eiffel Tower Park will come alive tonight to the sounds of Glenhaven featuring Draken Mayo, Sean Shelton and J.C.
Gregory. Starts at 7 pm and it’s FREE.
- JULY 16 – 17 – KPAC Young Artists present “Annie JR.” at the Krider, 7 pm Friday and Saturday. Performers are ages 9-18. For more information, call Rhonda Stanton at 731-644-2517.
- JULY 17 – Raise your anchors! Join the fun at the annual Paris-Henry County Chamber of Commerce Water Fun Run. Watercraft visit the resorts for a chance to win prizes. For more information, call 731-642-3431 or visit www.paristnchamber.com.
- JULY 22 – Join Ranger Jeff Utley at the new Nature Center for Fishing 101 at Paris Landing State Park where you’ll discuss the many fishing opportunies on KY Lake and learn to tie a few fishing knots from 5:30-6:30 pm. For more information, contact Ranger Utley at 731-641-4461.
- JULY 23 – 24 – The KPAC Players will present “12 Angry Jurors” with both nights’ performances at 7 pm. For tickets and more information, call 731-644-2517.
- JULY 24 – It’s a drive-thru Back-to-School Bash at the Fairgrounds from 9am-1pm. Bring the kids and pick up free school supplies and backpacks while supplies last!
- JULY 27 – There’s one last concert for the summer at the Eiffel Tower Park. Join Soul Dog as he plays hits from Motown, R & B and classic rock from 7-9 pm. For more information, call 731-644-2517.
- AUGUST – Fishing tournaments continue at Paris Landing State Park. For more information, call 731-641-4465.
- AUGUST 2 – All kids in the Paris Special School District and the Henry County School System return to school for the first day of classes!
- AUGUST 5 – Give Blood and Save a Life! Lifeline Blood Mobile will visit First United Methodist Church from noon until 6 pm.
For more information, call Tammy Hurst at 1-800-924-6572 extension 310.
- AUGUST 8 – 14 – FAIR WEEK! Grab some cotton candy, get thrilled on a carnival ride, admire a well-groomed steer during exhibition and see who won a blue ribbon at the Henry County Fair. For complete schedule, call 731-641-9340.
- AUGUST 12 – Get out and enjoy a night of classic country music at KPAC with John Conlee at 7 pm. For more information, call 731-644-2517.
- AUGUST 15 – PARIS! in Autumn Hits the Stands.
230B Tyson Ave, Suite 134
Paris, TN 38242
Find out what PARIS! magazine can do for you.