Calendar & Dining Guide
Ongoing and Monthly Events in and Around PARIS! TN
- GO TEAMS! – Support the PSSD’s and Henry County School System’s talented sports teams. Call individual schools for upto-date schedules. Don’t forget Saturday mornings are kicking” with sports too! Paris Soccer at McNeil Park. For more information, call (731) 333-9464.
- COME PLAY INSIDE – The Paris Civic Center has an indoor pool, track, weights, and fitness machines. Pay by the visit or become a member. Located on Volunteer Drive. For more information, call 731-644-2517.
- LEARN ABOUT HEALTH – Henry County Medical Center offers monthly seminars including Chronic Disease Management Screenings, Childbirth Education and many more. All are free but you must pre-register by calling 731-644-3463.
- POPCORN ANYONE? – Enjoy a new movie at the Parisian Theatre with nightly shows on six screens and matinees also on Saturday and Sunday. For more information and movie schedules call 731-642-7171.
- AUGUST 20 – Kick off the Henry County Fair with an exciting night of Ultimate Bullfighters starting at 6:45 pm. For more information, call 731-642-3341.
- AUGUST 20-27 – It’s Fair Week in Henry County! Be sure to check them out at www.henrycountytnfair.com for a complete list of events and times.
- AUGUST 23 – Test your knowledge and head out to Perrylodgic Brewing Company for Trivia Night, sponsored by the PHC Arts Council. There will be food, fun and craft beer. For more information, call 731-642-3955 or visist www.phcarts.com.
- AUGUST 26 – Show your BIG RED PRIDE at the first home football game of the season at Henry County High School. HCHS vs. Beech at 7 pm. For more information call, 731-642-9733.
- AUGUST 27 – Crash! Head out to the Henry County Fairgrounds to the Demolition Derby at 7 pm. For more information call, 731-642-3341.
- August 27- Travis LeDoyt performs a Tribute to Elvis at the Krider Performing Arts Center at 7 pm. Tickets are on sale for $27-$35. For more information call 731-644-2517.
- SEPTEMBER 1 – Give Blood, Save a Life! Lifeline Blood Mobile will visit First United Methodist Church from noon until 6 pm. For more information, call 1-800-924-6572 ex. 310.
- SEPTEMBER 2 – It’s Noon on the Square time sponsored by Commercial Bank, 11:30 am – 1 pm. Concessions available. So bring a lawn chair and a friend to beautiful downtown Paris. For more information, call 731-642-3341.
- SEPTEMBER 3 – Take a walk back in time at the Krider Performing Arts Center with the Dino Encounters. Starts at 3 pm. For more information, call 731-644-2517.
- SEPTEMBER 5 – LABOR DAY! Hats off to our country’s workforce. No school for PSSD or Henry County School System.
- SEPTEMBER 9 – Enjoy a little music at Noon on the Square, 11:30 am – 1 pm, sponsored by Commercial Bank. Bring a lawn chair and enjoy this autumn tradition. Call 731-642-3341 for more information.
- SEPTEMBER 10 & 11 – Looking for fun this weekend? Head to the lake for the Paris Lakeway Kiwanis ClubArts and Crafts Festival from 10 am to 5 pm both day.
- SEPTEMBER 11 – Grandparent’s Day so hug your Nanny or Papaw!
- SEPTEMBER 16 – Faithfully will be at KPAC presenting An Eagles and Journey Experience at 7 pm. For more information, call 731-642-2517.
- SEPTEMBER 16 – Noon on the Square, 11:30 am – 1 pm, sponsored by Commercial Bank. Bring a lawn chair and a camera. Call 731-642-3341 for more information.
- SEPTEMBER 23 – Come on out for Noon on the Square from 11:30 am – 1 pm on the courthouse lawn, sponsored by Commercial Bank. Concessions available. For more information, call 731-642-3341.
- SEPTEMBER 24 – Arts ‘Round the Square is the Courthouse Square from 9 am- 4 pm. This event will fill the lawn with artists creating and selling their pottery, woodcarvings, jewelry, mixed media, fiber art, photographs, sculptures and canvas art. Music throughout the event and into the evening. For more information, log in to www.phcarts.com.
- SEPTEMBER 27 – It’s Trivia Night at Perrylodgic Brewing Company. There will be food, fun and craft beer. Sponsored by the PHC Arts Council. For more information, call 731-642-3955 or visit www.phcarts.com
- OCTOBER 1 – Head over to the Hazel Day Celebration. Starts at Noon with live music, vendors, a parade, petting zoo, photo contest and sales galore at the local shops. For more information, go to www.hazelcelebration.wixsite.com/hazel.
- OCTOBER 1 – Oktoberfest is being held at the Henry County Fairgrounds from 11 am- 7 pm! Don’t miss the booths, games, face painting, funnel cakes, silent auction, petting zoo, bake sale, homestyle German meal, authentic Mexican meals and much more. Brought to you by Holy Cross Catholic Church. For information, call 731-642-4681.
- OCTOBER 6 – Lifeline Blood Mobile is open from Noon to 6 pm at First United Methodist Church. For more information, contact Tammy Hurst at 1-800-924-6572 ex. 310.
- OCTOBER 8 – Eddie Miles Salute to Music Legends at the KPAC. It will be an intimate solo performance starting at 7 pm. For more information, call 731-642-2517.
- OCTOBER 10-14 – Take a break! It’s Fall Break for kids in the Henry County School System and the PSSD. For more information, call 731-642-9733 or 731-642-9322, respectively.
- AUGUST 25 – Test your knowledge at Trivia Night sponsored by the PHC Arts Council. See you at Perrylodgic Brewing Company for food, fun and craft beer. For more information, call 731-642-3955 or log in to www.phcarts.com.
- OCTOBER 31- Watch out for those little ghosts and goblins on your way home from work…it’s HALLOWEEN!
There’s no shortage of delicious local dining in our area Please peruse our restaurant guide and drop in for a meal. *Beer and/or other alcohol available.
- ACE’S RESTAURANT * 1516 E. Wood Street, 731-644-0558
- B & D’S * 125 Cypress Road, Buchanan, 731-232-8300
- BLUES LANDING RESTAURANT* 130 Tate Drive, Buchanan, 731-407-4926
- DAIRY DELIGHT 1324 E. Wood Street, 731-642-1795
- EL VALLARTA MEXICAN RESTAURANT * 1113 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-642-3626
- EL VAQUERO MEXICAN RESTAURANT * 600 Spruce Street, 731-641-0404
- EAGLE’S NEST MARINA * (Seasonal) 500 Eagle Nest Road, Buchanan, 731-642-6192
- FOURMANS 3615 Hwy. 79 N, 731-407-7191
- 4-WAY GRILL 6121 E. Antioch Road, Springville, 731-641-0100
- GOLDEN DRAGON CHINESE RESTAURANT 114 W. Washington Street, 731-644-3288
- HONG KONG CHINESE RESTAURANT * 1021 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-644-1810
- HUDDLE HOUSE 1502 E. Wood Street, 731-644-1515
- KENNY’S MEAT MARKET Highway 79 South, 731-644-1123
- LL’S BAR & GRILL* 334 E. Washington Street, 731-644-1888
- LAIRD’S BBQ 77 W. Main Street, Puryear, 731-247-3060
- MEO MIO’S SPORTSMAN GRILL * 14275 Hwy. 79N, Buchanan, 731-924-5060
- MISO JAPANESE RESTAURANT* 915 Mineral Wells Ave. 731-704-6030 / 731-407-6029
- MOUSTOS PASTA-GRILL* 1305 E. Wood Street, 731-407-9155
- OAK TREE GRILL (Seasonal) 785 Buchanan Resort Road, Springville, 731-642-2828
- OLD WEST STEAKHOUSE 1122 E. Wood Street, 731-924-5180
- OISHII JAPANESE HIBACHI STEAKHOUSE * 1055 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-642-7778
- THE OLIVE PIT * 905 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-642-5030
- PARIS LANDING STATE PARK INN* 400 Lodge Rd, Buchanan, (731) 924-4300
- PERRY LODGIC BREWING CO.* 3465 Hwy. 79 N, 731-407-7100
- PERRY’S BBQ AND CATERING 1055 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-407-9040
- PRATER’S TATERS 1055 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-642-7224
- SOUTHSIDE CAFE 1875 Highway 69 S, 731-407-4694
- SPANKY’S COUNTRY KITCHEN 9505 Hwy 641N, Puryear, 731-247-5527
- STEAK ’N SHAKE 1036 Mineral Wells Avenue, 731-407-7341
- SWEET JORDAN’S 849 Volunteer Drive, Suite 123, 731-642-0161
- TAKE ME BACK CAFE 302 W. Wood Street, 731-642-1952
- THE BREAKERS MARINA & GRILL * (Seasonal) 526 Shamrock Road, Buchanan, 731-232-8299
- THE FAMILY TABLE 9 Dogwood Street, Henry, 731-243-5117
- THE FRESH MARKET RESTAURANT * 2255 E. Wood Street, 731-644-1900
- THE POINT BBQ 510 Pleasant Grove Road, Springville, 731-225-4488
- THE SPOT BAR & GRILL 11180 Hwy. 79N, Springville, 731-227-2134
- T-N-T PIZZA 14244 Hwy. 79 N., Buchanan, 731-642-2246
- TOM’S PIZZA & STEAK HOUSE * 2501 E. Wood Street, 731-642-8842
- TROLINGER’S BBQ 2305 E. Wood Street, 731-642-8667
- UNCLE BILLY’S DOWNTOWN EATERY 200 S Market Street, 731-407-9277
- WESTSIDE MARKET & RESTAURANT 45 Hwy 69, 731-642-7796
- WOODY’S HAND-TOSSED PIZZA * 849 Volunteer Drive, Suite 10, 731-641-2222
- YODER’S COUNTRY STORE 75 Anderson Rd, (731) 644-7535
230B Tyson Ave, Suite 134
Paris, TN 38242
Find out what PARIS! magazine can do for you.